Quinta da Tôr
Vineyard located in Tôr – Loulé, which has a terroir conductive to a balanced maturation.
Intense aromatic profile of fresh exuberant fruit.
Red wine with volume and character and velvety texture.
- Name: Quinta da Tôr – Blend (2013)
- Wine type: Red
- Year: 2013
- Region: Algarve
- Bottle: 750 ml
- Volume of alcohol: 15% VOL.
- Castas: Touriga Nacional, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Aragonez e Trincadeira
- Maturation: Stainless steel vat
- Winemakers: Pedro Mendes & Joaquim Roque
- Produced and bottled: Turinox,lda | Quinta da Tôr | Loulé
Quinta da Tôr – Blend 2017
Vineyard located in Tôr – Loulé, which has a terroir conductive to a balanced maturation. Deep rubi color and intense flavor of fresh fruit. A red wine with volume and character and velvety texture.
Name: Blend (2017)
Type of wine: Red
Grape variety: 35% Syrah; 35% Touriga Nacional; 10% Aragonez
Bottle: 750 ml
Alcohol percentage: 14,5%
Harvest: Traditional, manual
Winemaking: Stainless steel vat, with temperature control.
Stage: Stainless steel vat
Winemaker: Pedro Mendes
Appearance: Deep rubyDeep ruby
Tasting notes: Fresh fruits. Intense, character, volume and consensual. Velvet texture.
Serving Temperature: 16ºC
Serving with: Strong cheeses (queijo da ilha, Roquefort, chevré), fresh sausage, red meat.